PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Wants a ‘Cinematic’ Match With The Fiend Bray Wyatt

Kemo
05-04-2020, 03:00 PM
Jeff Hardy appeared on this week’s episode of WWE’s After The Bell podcast. The Charismatic Enigma spoke to Corey Graves about returning to SmackDown and his desire to work a ‘cinematic’ match against “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt.

“I just want to have one more good run man and maybe become the World Champion, the Universal Champion” Jeff Hardy began. “I would love to do something with The Fiend Bray Wyatt, I got some crazy cool ideas.”

Hardy would then go into detail with ideas for the potential ‘cinematic’ match with Wyatt. “I was like ‘what if there was something like The Twilight Zone?’ Because back when we did the Hardy Show that we had this thing called the WhyLight Zone. So now what if we, I don’t know…like Wyatt beat me and took me under the ring? Then all of a sudden I’m in the Funhouse by a black and white TV and it’s like the Twilight Zone?”

With the recent COVID-19 pandemic situation WWE have had to be creative when it comes to filming certain bouts/segments. WrestleMania 36 was unprecedented for a variety of reasons, two of them being the Boneyard match and the Firefly Fun House match.

It’s fair to comment that the ‘Deletion’ matches that Matt (predominately) and Jeff Hardy spearheaded have had a huge influence on these types of bouts. With WWE now able to add a world class production style to the cinematic bouts they can take a life of their own.

Jeff would elaborate further on what he would suggest for a Wyatt match; saying “we do like ‘you’re trying to get out of the black and white TV?’ I’m just excited about crazy creativity like that that you can pitch, throwing it out there, see if it sticks. I’m just not be afraid to be open minded and creative.”

qjCYqSFc7x0

LionDen
05-05-2020, 07:46 PM
I would love to see Jeff Hardy vs The Fiend, additionally I would also love to see The Fiend vs Finn Balors 'The Demon' character. I think The Demon vs The Fiend would be in the likes of the Attitude Days matches of Kane vs The Undertaker.