PDA

View Full Version : Jinder Mahal On Making His Return Without A Crowd

Kemo
05-05-2020, 09:10 PM
Jinder Mahal made his in-ring return after almost a year of absence earlier last month but the former Champion had to do it in an empty arena due to the current situations.

WWE posted a behind the scene video of his return recently where the former WWE Champion talked about his time away and revealed that he actually reached out to WWE officials after getting cleared to set up his return.

The video also featured the post-match comments after his comeback. Discussing the bout, Jinder admitted that he was a bit nervous coming in but claimed that it felt good:

“Coming in I was kind of a little bit nervous, over how I would perform with no fans, just because a lot of what I do is based off reactions and instincts, and feelings. You know, kind of their reactions does dictate a lot of what I do in the ring, so it felt good. I really did miss it while I was gone.”

WWE announced back in June 2019 that Jinder Mahal has suffered a knee injury and the required surgery will keep him out of action for somewhere between six to twelve months.

He was part of the SmackDown brand at the moment but the Modern Day Maharaja was sent back to Raw during the 2019 draft when the Blue Branded Show moved to Fox.

Mahal finally made his return to WWE programming during the April 27 episode of Monday Night Raw where he defeated Akira Tozawa in a one on one match.

g1jIovLQSK4