PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Black On What It’s Like To Work With Paul Heyman

Kemo
05-06-2020, 07:56 PM
Aleister Black says it has been “mind-blowing” to work with Paul Heyman, the Executive Director of WWE Raw.

It’s no secret that Heyman has certain wrestlers whom he has taken under his wing. Black, Buddy Murphy and Cedric Alexander are among the current crop of ‘Paul Heyman Guys.’

Aleister Black was a guest on WWE Backstage this week. The former NXT Champion appeared ‘out of character’ and spoke about his relationship with Zelina Vega and more.

During the discussion, Christian asked Black how he feels about working with the big names on the Raw brand.

Black said, “It’s so strange that people like yourself, people like Paul Heyman and people like Edge and many many more are now amongst people that I can call on to give me advice or to help me further my game within the WWE.”

“It’s a very unique situation for me because never in a million year that I think that some kid from Amsterdam would be in the position that not only he would be in Money In The Bank,” he continued. “But he would be a fan favorite, but he would be informed and led by Paul Heyman. It’s mind-blowing.”

Continuing on the topic, Black said that he has accepted this part of himself and it’s necessary to have such people in his close circle to elevate his career further.

Aleister Black is currently scheduled to compete in the mens’ Money In The Bank ladder match this Sunday on pay-per-view.