PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax On If Punching Becky Lynch Helped Her Become “The Man”

Kemo
05-08-2020, 09:25 PM
WWE Superstar Nia Jax recently joined Kayla Braxton on her show Braxton Beat on WWE’s official Instagram account. During their conversation, Jax addressed the now infamous punch she delivered to RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch back in November 2018.

When Braxton asked Nia Jax if she feels somewhat responsible for helping turn Lynch into “The Man,” Jax deferred, instead praising Lynch and her accomplishments. She stressed that she wouldn’t “take anything away” from Lynch, joking how she’s so boastful of herself anyway.

“She worked hard and granted, that night, however it happened, will go down in infamy, and I’m not gonna say I helped create her,” Nia Jax said. “I think that it was an opportunity that happened that night and she became an icon.”

Nia Jax will compete in this Sunday’s Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match. She will face off against Shayna Baszler, Asuka, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans and Carmella for the briefcase that contains a championship opportunity.

The matchup will take place concurrently with the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match and has been pre-recorded in a cinematic style, much like WrestleMania’s Boneyard and Firefly Fun House matchups.

Money In The Bank takes place this Sunday from WWE Global Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.

Smartmark
05-10-2020, 09:30 AM
I get a smile on my face everytime I see that clip. So awesome to see Becky getting clobbered in the face :P