PDA

View Full Version : Lana Comments On Rusev’s Release From WWE

Kemo
05-08-2020, 09:30 PM
Lana recently published a video on her YouTube channel addressing Rusev’s release from WWE. She is in-character during the video and refers to Rusev as her ex-husband.

“Rusev is not exactly what you think he is,” Lana begins the video. “He has manipulated each and every single one of you fans.”

She then continued to talk about how she understands WWE fans are upset by the recent releases. “I cry when I watch Grey’s Anatomy whenever my favorite character is taken off the show, written off the show, or died on the show, I’m devastated,” Lana said.

Lana continued, “So, I get what the WWE Universe is feeling right now. They are devastated that so many of their favorite characters aren’t going to be on WWE programming anymore.”

Lana then addressed Rusev’s firing specifically.

“I can assure all of you guys – not that I’m talking to Rusev every day or something like that – but I can assure you that the man that I found in 2013 in NXT, discovered him, the man that climbed up the ladder in WWE is made up of a lot,” she continued.

“Anywho, what does the Ravishing Russian Lana have to think about her ex-husband Rusev being fired? Karma’s a b**ch.”

Lana’s video talking about Rusev’s WWE release can be viewed the player below:

bb7DF8tbPnY