PDA

View Full Version : Darby Allin Thinks Young Talents Need To Stop Sucking Up To Veterans

Kemo
05-08-2020, 09:38 PM
All Elite Wrestling’s Darby Allin has stressed how he isn’t happy to just be a part of wrestling and AEW. Extrapolating his point, he explained how if he’s going to wrestle for a living, “I’m just going to give it my all.”

Speaking with WrestleZone, Darby Allin highlighted how he doesn’t want to be a guy who goes around saying he’s just happy to be backstage with pro wrestling legends in the locker room. “That was never the case for me. I never wanted to be just a guy who was just happy to be there.”

He also shared his belief that young talent needs to stop sucking up to more experienced veterans. Darby Allin stressed how “There comes a time where you have to fu–ing not be an ass-kisser and do business and have those people you look up to end up being peers that if you don’t ever take that step you’re going to end up being a little b–ch in a way.”

Darby Allin recently competed in the TNT Championship Tournament on Dynamite. He was able to advance to the semi-finals after beating Sammy Guevara. Allin would subsequently lose to Cody Rhodes, who now goes on to meet Lance Archer in the finals.

Their match to determine the first-ever TNT Champion takes place at AEW’s next pay-per-view, Double or Nothing, on May 23.

ziKVveXb4tE