PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Addresses Fans After Raw Announcement

Kemo
05-12-2020, 07:16 PM
WWE had confirmed that Becky Lynch will be making a big announcement on this week’s episode of Raw but the company had not revealed any details about it.

So the announcement of her pregnancy came as a big surprise to all the fans of The Man and her speech during the opening segment of Raw left them emotional.

The now former Raw Women’s Champion took on her twitter after the show and addressed the fans who have helped in making her dreams come true.

Becky said that she doesn’t know what will happen in the future but recalled how she entered the Performance Center in 2013 not knowing anyone and now she has a family:

I have no idea what happens from here, but I do know that you’ve made all my dreams come true. I entered the PC in 2013 not knowing anyone, I'll leave that same building tonight with my new family. Thank you all so much.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) May 12, 2020

Asuka won the Women’s Money In The Bank match this past Sunday during the namesake PPV and she was named the new Raw Women’s Champion after the announcement on Raw.

There is no word yet on what Becky Lynch is planning for her future and there is no news on when or if she will return to wrestling after her pregnancy.

The former Champion gave some more details about her pregnancy and revealed when she found out about it in an interview before this week’s episode of Raw.

Smartmark
05-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Cheap way to go out. Makes the reign wastelss, and the only way it's done this way is to picture her as a legit contender when she comes back, not making her look weak.

TKO
05-13-2020, 05:22 AM
Greatest of all time even better than Mickie James. Hope she comes back soon.