PDA

View Full Version : Sid Vicious Says Bret Hart Was Overrated

Kemo
05-14-2020, 10:15 PM
Wrestling veteran Sid Vicious had a couple of stints with WWE in the 90s and he got to work with both Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart during his time in the company.

The former WWE star discussed his experience of working with both the stars in a new interview with WrestlingInc where he claimed that Shawn Michaels’ reputation of being hard to work with was unwarranted.

During the interview, Vicious also recalled his triple threat matches with both the wrestling legends and he made the bold claim that the Canadian star was actually a little overrated:

“Some of the first three-way matches that ever took place, at least the first that I’ve ever done, were with me and Shawn [Michaels] and Bret [Hart]. Really what made those three-way matches was Shawn.

He didn’t have an ego like Bret did where Bret would say, ‘I don’t know if this is good for Bret Hart,’ just silly stuff like that.” recalled Sid Vicious. “When people talk in third person, that always is a red flag that things aren’t gonna be that great.”

The former WCW star also detailed his experience of working with Michaels in singles matches saying that The former World Champion was always really unselfish and giving. He worked really hard to make the other person look good.

Sid Vicious has started a new podcast called Vicious Circle. New episodes of the show are made available every Sunday and they can be found on all major podcast platforms.