PDA

View Full Version : Asuka On Winning MITB, Becky Lynch’s Pregnancy Announcement

Kemo
05-14-2020, 10:21 PM
Women’s Money In The Bank winner and current WWE RAW Women’s Champion Asuka recently joined WWE show The Bump. During her time on the show, Asuka shared how she felt after winning the Money In The Bank briefcase and her reaction to Becky Lynch’s pregnancy announcement.

Asuka recalled climbing up the ladder only to have King Corbin scale the other side, “so I gave him a nice kick.” She shared how the briefcase was heavier than she expected, so she had a hard time even holding it. Regardless, she stressed her happiness at having claimed the prize. “The view that I saw from the top of the ladder was fantastic. I am going to remember that view.”

What she thought was a year-long championship opportunity turned out to be the RAW Women’s Championship itself. Lynch revealed the news to her during this week’s Monday Night RAW, sharing with the world that she is pregnant. Asuka was reportedly not told this before their segment, which led to a heartfelt, sincere reaction.

When asked about the announcement, Asuka shared her happiness for Lynch and her new adventure. “I had so many matches with her and I have a strong connection with her. I think we both felt the same way. I think she likes to have matches with me. I think she was relieved that I got the Money in the Bank because she knew I could take good care of it.”

She added how she wants to become the reason people don’t want to miss the action in WWE’s women’s division. Asuka noted how she has been that in the past, but now as champion wants to work even harder to ensure people tune in.

ZA0JTXJCOI8