PDA

View Full Version : Bully Ray Calls Edge & Randy Orton’s RAW Segment “Phenomenal”

Kemo
05-14-2020, 10:22 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray has praised Edge and Randy Orton’s recent segment on Monday Night RAW. Bully Ray called their promo work “phenomenal” during a recent episode of SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio.

Bully Ray stated how their mic work on RAW was “the best I’ve seen from the both of them, and Edge had no mic work, and that’s so great.” He explained how, without saying a word, he was able to see Edge’s emotions clearly and “felt the self-doubt in Edge’s heart.”

“[…] when Randy brought up the word ‘wrestling,’ it looked like it struck fear in Edge,” Bully Ray said. “Because a wrestler who’s been retired for nine or ten years knows ‘I can get by in a Last Man Standing Match, but damn, a wrestling match? Can I legitimately go move for move with Randy Orton? No man, I don’t think I can do it.’ That’s what you got from Edge last night: self-doubt.”

Randy Orton challenged Edge to a wrestling match at WWE’s next pay-per-view, Backlash. The two previously clashed at WrestleMania 36 in a Last Man Standing Match. After a grueling clash, Edge would eventually beat his former Rated RKO tag team partner. It was his first singles matchup since returning from a career-ending injury, which forced him to retire back in 2011.

Qp0-VJOVTvc