PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Talks Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins MITB Match

Kemo
05-14-2020, 10:31 PM
NXT Champion Adam Cole recently appeared on WWE’s The Bump. The Undisputed Era ‘leader’ appeared on the WWE Network show to discuss a plethora of topics across WWE programming.

One of the points discussed revolved around the WWE Championship match that took place this past Sunday at the Money In The Bank PPV. Drew McIntyre successfully retained his title against the ‘Monday Night Messiah’ Seth Rollins.

“So truth is I’ve been in the ring with both of these gentlemen” Adam Cole began, talking about Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins. “The one thing I am is honest and both of those guys are two of the best that I’ve ever been into the ring with. So I was very excited to see this matchup.”

Adam Cole had previously had a bout against Rollins back in November. That match was part of the build around Survivor Series, which saw RAW vs SmackDown and for the very first time NXT got involved in the action.

“I knew it was going to be physical, I knew it was going to be intense” Cole continued discussing the MITB match. “Drew McIntyre proved once again that no one is going to stop him on this run that he’s on. But, I think both guys showed a lot. I was really impressed.”

You can check out that match below:

nW_UvEgK9fM