PDA

View Full Version : Matt Riddle Says It’s Not Looking Good For Brock Lesnar Match

Kemo
05-16-2020, 10:56 PM
Matt Riddle recently did an interview with Fansided where he spoke about a wide range of topics including the potential match against Brock Lesnar.

Riddle has made it known for years that he wants a match against the former WWE Champion with the desire for it to serve as Lesnar’s retirement match. He has called out Lesnar through interviews and on social media.

While Riddle understands that the chances of this match happening aren’t looking good, he will continue to pursue it.

“I shook the 8-ball and it’s not looking good, it’s not looking good (laughs). I’ll be honest. Am I going to stop? No. I really want the match, even if he takes some of the things I said wrong or personal. I get it, I guess.

I mean I don’t, but whatever. At the end of the day, I think I’m going to become valuable enough where he’ll want the match. When I do that and that day comes, I’ll get my dream match. But that’s a lot of work and I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me.”

The NXT star thinks the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida would be the perfect place for this fight to take place as he considers it a safe place.

He added that he thinks the match would be good as their styles of a smaller wrestler vs. bigger talent makes for a good clash.

The former NXT Tag Team Champion added that his call outs aren’t something to be seen as disrespectful.

Smartmark
05-17-2020, 01:36 AM
Lesnar have said he would never work with Riddle, but that could offcourse easily also be a work. I could see them go a good match if Brock wants to. The heating up and hype for the match could also be pretty good if done right.

TKO
05-17-2020, 08:57 PM
Will never happen, riddle is unlikeable.

Smartmark
05-17-2020, 09:17 PM
^^ I know. Still it could be a good story.