PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler & Ryback Trade Shots On Twitter

Kemo
05-17-2020, 12:07 AM
Ryback was with WWE from 2006 until 2016. Ziggler has been with the company since 2004. Their paths crossed several times in the ring but according to recent comments he made, Ziggler was not a fan of working with the Big Guy. During a recent Twitter back-and-forth, Ziggler noted that he would do whatever it took to avoid getting in the ring with Ryback.

“I did whatever I could to get out of a Ryback match, only getting hit once. It was the safe thing to do & not breach my contract. Plus they said being in the ring with you, counted as community service. ps: feel free to google the word ‘safe,’” Ziggler Tweeted.

Ryback started the thread when he tagged Ziggler in the following Tweet:

I’ve had more heat walking by @HEELZiggler flirting with Plug in any random diva ???? asking if we’re going for @hooters after the show.

— The Big Guy (@Ryback) May 16, 2020

“Woooo the “random diva” even complimented your massive forearms! well the one, anyway,” Ziggler responded.

“Had to have been the one that knocked you out when you “forgot” to duck. Still baffles me to this day a guy with your neck width crumbled so easily, but shooters all have their weaknesses,” Ryback then Tweeted.

Ryback recently noted on his podcast that he believes we are seeing the fall of Vince McMahon.

“I honestly think we’re seeing the fall of Vince McMahon” Ryback stated. “He is truly being tested now, and I think he’s going to go down in flames. He’s going to go down swinging. Regardless, I could see him…he’s the type that will lose everything in the battle. And it’s the fact that there, it’s so public this, it’s right in your face what’s going on. And it’s almost like well ‘what do you guys gonna do about it?’ Okay, that’s worked in the past. The coronavirus is the one variable that he can’t control, and all it’s gonna take is one superstar dying, or their family member dying.”