PDA

View Full Version : Brie Bella Discusses Marital Problems With Daniel Bryan

Kemo
05-18-2020, 08:22 PM
Brie Bella talked about her marital problems with Daniel Bryan being shown for the world to see.

She did so in an interview with TVInsider.com. These issues that many married couples deal with are airing on the current season of Total Bellas on the E! Network.

Brie started out by talking about how she is in quarantine with her husband Daniel Bryan, Nikki, and Nikki’s fiancé Artem Chigvintsev while watching the show and reliving the problems that they had, which brings back those feelings.

She said that you’re never prepared for reality television or what is going to happen.

“[Bryan and I] never had the intention of showcasing our marriage the way we did this season.”

She stated that what happens when you’re on camera is that the producers start to realize what is really going on. They ask whether she and Bryan are distant and not happy.

“You start to ask these same questions and realize, I’m not happy. We are distant and evolving differently. But Bryan and I put on a brave face and show this part of our marriage because we do believe a lot of married people who have kids go through this.”

Brie also talked about Total Bellas and being in quarantine.

qMSIXa8w0yU