PDA

View Full Version : Rusev Comments On Chris Jericho As A Locker Room Leader

Kemo
05-18-2020, 08:24 PM
Rusev was amongst the many names released from WWE last month. He has since started his own streaming channel on Twitch. It was on Twitch recently that Rusev made some comments about former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho. Rusev noted that while they were both in WWE, Jericho was a leader in the locker room.

“I love Chris. Chris is a great dude,” Rusev said about Le Champion. “Having him backstage when I was with the WWE… He was great. He’s a great leader, man. He cares so much. He was probably the biggest leader of the whole locker room, to be honest.”

Lana recently posted a video where she appears in-character and addressed Rusev’s release. Since in storyline the two are divorced, she didn’t have much positive to say about her real-life husband but did imply he would be fine outside WWE.

“I can assure all of you guys – not that I’m talking to Rusev every day or something like that – but I can assure you that the man that I found in 2013 in NXT, discovered him, the man that climbed up the ladder in WWE is made up of a lot,” Lana said in the video.

shP3EjqSWE8