PDA

View Full Version : Dana Brooke Responds To Derogatory Comments From Jim Cornette

Kemo
05-18-2020, 08:45 PM
Jim Cornette throws out a lot of insults and derogatory comments on his podcast. Many go under the radar but some do not. Recently comments Cornette made about Dana Brooke got back to her and she responded.

“Her entire face looks like it was remodeled after somebody set fire to it and put it out with an ax,” Cornette commented. “What the f**k has happened? Did she do that on purpose or was she in a horrible accident? What the f**k?”

Dana Brooke responded:

“How about you stop hiding behind a keyboard and come say it to my face!! Cause I doubt you would when you see me in person MARKKKKKKK – how about .. STOP SPREADING HATE & spread positivity!” Brooke Tweeted.

Some previous targets of Cornette’s commented in the Twitter thread as well. Austin Aries issued the following response:

Oh Dana, don’t feed Jim’s, he’s just a troll. He doesn’t dare say shit to anyone’s face…unless a camera is rolling, so he can get publicity or a lawsuit out of it. He’s not a mark, he’s is carny who hasn’t realized it’s 2020.

— Austin Healy Aries (@AustinAries) May 17, 2020

Dana Brooke competed in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match last weekend. She qualified for the match by defeating Naomi on Smackdown. Brooke and Carmella also recently teamed together to challenge the women’s tag team champions Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss on Smackdown unsuccessfully.

After competing as a gymnast during her teen years, Brooke turned to bodybuilding and fitness competitions after an ankle injury. In 2013, she was signed to WWE and reported to NXT. Brooke has yet to win a championship in WWE but in 2017 was awarded the Female Image Award in the Mr. Olympia bodybuilding competition.