PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Green Fires Robert Stone Following NXT (Video)

Kemo
05-29-2020, 03:37 PM
Chelsea Green is no longer part of the Robert Stone brand. Green teamed with Charlotte Flair against Io Shirai and Rhea Ripley in victorious fashion last night. After the match, Green fired Robert Stone in a clip shot exclusively for social media.

“Every since signing with the Robert Stone brand, it’s worked, we’ve worked. After tonight, Chelsea Green is the hottest she’s ever been. That’s why, you’re fired,” Green said to Stone.

At first, Stone seemed to feel Green was joking but it dawned on him at the end of the video that she was being quite serious.

Actually I’m kidding. I don’t wanna fire you. Were you kidding??? Let’s talk. Did you block my number ????

— #RobertStoneBrand (@RobertStoneWWE) May 28, 2020

Video of Chelsea Green firing Stone can be viewed below:

naHKGzH-3R8

A recent segment on NXT also involved Aliyah attempting to convince Robert Stone she would be a good fit with his brand.

Green debuted in NXT on the January 29th episode. She surprisingly dropped the match to Kayden Carter but would avenge the loss on the February 19th edition of NXT.

Green then qualified for a #1 Contenders ladder match by defeating Shotzi Blackheart on the March 4th show. On April 29th, Green defeated Xia Li to bring her single’s record on the brand to 3-1. Her victory alongside Charlotte Flair last night was her 4th victory in NXT thus far.