PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Comments On Potential Match With Tommaso Ciampa

Kemo
06-12-2020, 11:45 AM
There have been a lot of speculation about a potential match between Randy Orton and Tommaso Ciampa after the two got into a heated twitter exchange recently.

The Viper took part in a conference call to promote the upcoming Backlash PPV and during the interview; he also talked about a potential match with the former NXT Champion.

Orton said that he would be open to wrestling Ciampa if that’s what Mr McMahon wants him to do before claiming that there are a few things he can help the NXT star with:

“Yeah, as I was saying earlier, whatever Vince gives me to do, whatever my job is in that particular situation, I’m gonna do it.

If it’s working with a Tommaso Ciampa, then I’d be all for it, because I think he’s very talented and I think that theres a few things that I can help him with.”

Randy then mentioned how the former DIY member has been plagued with injuries in his career. The legend killer said that he would like to help Tommaso get a little bit out of his character and slow things down:

“What I worry about Ciampa in particular, is that with all these big injuries he’s had, and we’ve all had injuries, we’ve all worked hurt, we’ve all woke up stiff after a big fight,

But he needs to learn how to tell stories and slow it down and not think that the fans want to see him kill himself.”

While Randy Orton and Tommaso Ciampa have had an intense battle on twitter, reports suggest that there are no plans for a match between the two at the time.

Randy Orton will be facing Edge at Sunday’s Backlash PPV from the Performance Center and WWE has been dubbing this match as the “Greatest Wrestling Match Ever.”