PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton On How Long He Plans To Continue Wrestling

Kemo
06-12-2020, 11:49 AM
Randy Orton has been a top of the class performer for WWE for almost two decades and he does not plan on stepping away from the ring anytime soon.

The Viper recently took part in a media call to promote the Backlash PPV during which he talked about his twitter feud with Tommaso Ciampa among other things.

Discussing the highly physical wrestling style of NXT stars, Orton said that it worries him because they wear and tear your career. Randy then went on to explain that he plans to continue wrestling for at least another decade:

“I’ve been doing this 20 years and I’ll do it another decade. I just turned 40 and my plan is to just keep going until my 50th birthday and I think I would be able to do that and I would be able to support my family for 30 years of wrestling under Vince McMahon because of the way I tell stories in the ring.”

The former World Champion went on to explain that the NXT stars should try to work smarter and improve on their ability to tell a story in the ring because wrestling is a business and they need to make money doing it to pay their bills.

Randy Orton is currently scheduled to face Edge in the ‘Greatest Wrestling Match Ever’ at the Backlash PPV from Performance Center this Sunday night.