PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Responds To Harsh Comments From CM Punk: “I Don’t Respect Him Anyway”

Kemo
06-12-2020, 11:53 AM
CM Punk had taken some serious shots at AJ Styles while replying to a fan tweet recently and now the Phenomenal One has responded to his comments with the same sharpness.

The former TNA star recently had an interview with Times Of India where he talked about a number of things including his upcoming match with Daniel Bryan and more.

When asked about Punk’s comments, Styles made some interesting remarks saying that he would not react to criticisms from a guy who he doesn’t respect:

“I will not react at all coming from a guy like that I don’t respect anyway, it doesn’t really matter. Look, my job as a performer is to perform and get the mind off all the things that have happened throughout the world. I am not going to react to people saying ridiculous and stupid things.”

The comments in question came in response to a tweet where a fan had questioned AJ Styles for being quiet on the current events in the United States.

The fan had called out the SmackDown star for promoting his streams and claimed that his “silence speaks volumes” before noting that he is unfollowing the former champion.

CM Punk interestingly responded to these remarks from the fan and in a tweet which has since been deleted he wrote “Well. Come on. That one has been obvious for years.”

Now it would be interesting to see where this rivalry between the two former WWE Champions is headed next and how CM Punk comes back at AJ Styles.