PDA

View Full Version : Identity Of The “Giant Ninja” From Backlash Revealed

Kemo
06-15-2020, 06:58 PM
The Viking Raiders faced the Street Profits in a fairly bizarre cinematic match at Backlash last night. The match played off the recent videos that have been airing on RAW pitting the two teams against each other in various competitions. During their encounter last night, however, the two teams were forced to team up to take on a team of ninjas led by Akira Tozawa.

“The Viking Profits” managed to fend off Tozawa’s band of motorcycle-riding ninjas but then Tozawa motioned for someone to come forward. A ninja much larger than the rest then scared off both the Viking Raiders and the Street Profits.

It has since been revealed that WWE PC trainee, Jordan Omogbehin. His height is listed at 7ft, 3 inches.

Ebuor5Z_XiY

Jordan Omogbehin is a former basketball player from the University of South Florida. He was born in Lagos, Nigeria in 1994. Omogbehin signed with WWE in the fall of 2018 and would make his in-ring debut the following year. He’s only wrestled in 6 matches for WWE, all on NXT live events.

Last November, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall commented on working with Omogbehin at the WWE Performance Center.

“And I saw this new kid they have down there, Jordan {Omogbehin}, big kid about 7’4’ about 440 {lbs}, just a monster, and I was there for his debut match,” Scott Hall said regarding Omogbehin. “I got to produce it. And it’s just that connection, you know how it is when you connect with a guy and when he doesn’t know anything and you teach him something.”

iSM-2wk04bo