PDA

View Full Version : Elias Reveals He Was Set To Face The Undertaker At Super ShowDown

Kemo
06-17-2020, 07:59 PM
The recently released episode of The Undertaker’s docuseries, The Last Ride, featured footage of ‘Taker interrupting Elias in the ring. He would proceed to deliver a chokeslam and Tombstone Piledriver to Elias. Turns out that this exchange was intended to build into a matchup between the two Superstars at WWE’s 2019 Saudi Arabia event, Super ShowDown.

Taking to his Instagram account, Elias revealed how a clash was “set to happen” in Saudi Arabia after their segment. He reflected on how everything about that night was “electric.”

As can happen, however, plans changed. Instead of Elias, The Undertaker would ultimately face off against Goldberg.

“Myself and The Deadman have crossed paths multiple times since I’ve been here, and I hope it’s not the last,” Elias wrote. “There is a great story to be told both on screen & behind the curtain. He’s one of the greatest to ever do it.”

The fourth episode of Undertaker: The Last Ride was made available this past weekend. The docuseries has provided an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at The Undertaker as he reflects on his legacy and what he still wants to accomplish in pro wrestling. The final episode is scheduled to air on the WWE Network on Sunday, June 21.

"Elias v Undertaker was set to happen in Saudi shortly after this segment. Everything about this night was electric. THINGS CHANGED. Myself and The Deadman have crossed paths multiple times since I’ve been here, and I hope it’s not the last. There is a great story to be told both on screen & behind the curtain. He’s one of the greatest to ever do it. Check out @Undertaker: The Last Ride on the @WWE network to learn more about the man behind The Undertaker."

https://instagram.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/104212804_1665197530303260_9067646536275046712_n.j pg?_nc_ht=instagram.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=vS7bnbd_tQQAX8yJQdR&oh=9067a83951ed3b0b9ed0c12759e9603a&oe=5F1474BE