PDA

View Full Version : Big E Talks Favorite Match and Eddie Guerrero Being The “Greatest Ever”

Kemo
06-19-2020, 09:49 PM
WWE Superstar and member of The New Day Big E recently commented on his favourite WWE match and his love for Hall of Famer and legend Eddie Guerrero.

“I think the longer I’ve been in wrestling? The more I jump on the case for Eddie [Guerrero] being the best of all time” Big E began on The New Day: Feel The Power podcast. “Because just watching this stuff man, he could go with every style of wrestler. He was so fluid as a base, doing lucha stuff, like he could do everything you needed to do to work all these different nuances and styles? He could do.”

Big E would then discuss specifically a bout between Guerrero and Rey Mysterio from Halloween Havoc 1997. Kofi Kingston had previously revealed on the podcast that this was, to him, the greatest wrestling match ever. “And then some of the stuff? I just remember just seeing little clips from that match we’re talking about with with Eddie and Rey. It is so fluid, It’s like video game stuff, it’s so fluid. So, that’s a great choice.”

The SmackDown Tag Team Champion would finish by revealing his own ‘Greatest Match Ever.’ “I feel like it’s a lazy answer but I was gonna go with Sean and take her at WrestleMania 25, and 26 was also a great as well.”