PDA

View Full Version : Michelle McCool Says She Didn’t Want The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak To End

Kemo
06-21-2020, 03:01 PM
Michelle McCool sides with WWE fans over the belief that The Undertaker’s undefeated streak at WrestleMania shouldn’t have ended.

Of course, Taker suffered his first loss at the event in 2014 at WrestleMania 30 to Brock Lesnar, which at the time had shocked the world.

While doing an interview with Digital Spy, McCool noted that she didn’t want the streak to end, but understands that it was a business decision. Despite this, she was shocked that it was decided upon by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

“The streak is just so big to me and as a fan being selfish, I didn’t want the streak to end like a lot of other people. Obviously, it’s business. There were no questions asked when they asked Mark to do it and obviously he’s a consummate professional. But it was shocking. I think I was just as shocked as a lot of people, it was so crazy.”

The Undertaker’s most recent contest and possible last bout came at this year’s WrestleMania 36 pay-per-view event in a Boneyard Match against AJ Styles. The legendary pro wrestler went over the former WWE Champion.

Since that time, there’s been speculation as to whether this was the retirement match for “The Deadman.” Time will tell, but we could get that answer when the fifth and final episode of Taker’s docuseries on the WWE Network airs this Sunday.