PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Explains Reason For Leaving WWE

Kemo
12-19-2020, 08:33 PM
Former WWE star Victoria had a lengthy run with the company but she left the promotion in what many consider to be the female star’s prime.

The former WWE women’s champion recently had an interview with Chris Van Vliet where she talked about her wrestling career in detail among other things.

During the interview, Victoria was asked about her decision to leave the company and whether she was released by the officials or if she left by herself. Replying to it, she explained that it was her own decision:

“No, I had two years left on my contract when I asked for my out; I talked to Vince, Johnny Ace, and Stephanie McMahon. I asked them, ‘Do you see the title in my future?’ Their face gave it away.

If I would have known if I would have been an enhancement talent,” said Victoria “like Fit Finlay – all the new guys would go through him because he’ll teach them the ropes in the ring – I would have stayed if I had been told that.”

The former Knockouts champion also explained how her TNA run started revealing that she did not have a 30 days non compete clause in her contract. She was contacted by the TNA officials for a run shortly after her WWE release and she signed a one year contract with the company.

Victoria joined WWE in 2000 and had a 9 year run with the company ending in early 2009. The female star joined TNA a few months after leaving the promotion and had a 4 year run with the company now known as Impact Wrestling.

kFv_ecVaEwY