PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Details Meeting With Vince McMahon About Twitch Ban

Kemo
12-21-2020, 07:22 PM
AJ Styles is one of many WWE Superstars who are impacted by the new 3rd party ban. Members of the WWE main roster are now not permitted to have accounts with some 3rd party providers, such as Twitch and Cameo. During a discussion with Talk Sport, AJ Styles recently detailed a meeting he and some other members of the WWE roster had with Vince McMahon regarding this issue.

“Myself, Xavier Woods, and Sasha Banks had a sit-down meeting in Connecticut with Vince about this whole situation, and it was determined that it’s intellectual property, this is [points at his face],” Styles said. “We do well as far as the WWE, and if there’s an opportunity to pay back that money that, you know, we work hard for at different times, we probably should.”

“I was doing this long before the lockdown, before the Coronavirus I was streaming and doing my thing, so I was always doing it on my time off,” Styles continued. “I wasn’t happy about it, no one was, but it is what it is. I’ll handle it the way that I have to.”

“I’m a teamplayer, he [Vince] is the captain, I’ll follow his lead as far as Vince is concerned. Will it change, will something happen? They’re working it as we speak. Will I be happy with it? Probably not. The opportunity to stream in the future is wide-open. I obviously have the equipment, I just don’t have the opportunity to do that right now.”

Styles released a statement on WWE’s Twitch ban back in October as well.

“I want to thank you all for the great memories on Mixer and Twitch. I will cherish these memories and I love everyone of you that have made this possible and supported me. As many of you know, WWE is making some changes that involve streaming. We will see what the future holds in that regard.”