PDA

View Full Version : RVD On The Rock Possibly Running For President

Kemo
12-28-2020, 08:20 PM
There have been rumblings about The Rock possibly running for president in the last few years and RVD is ready to vote for the great one if he does decide to run for the office in the future.

The former ECW star recently had an interview with Thibaud Choplin where he talked about a number of things such as the Final Farewell of the Undertaker and more.

When asked about the People’s Champion possibly competing in the US presidential election, RVD said that The Rock would get a lot of support if he does:

“I think if he wanted to do that, he would get so much support, and, he gets so much respect anyway. And he’s in a leadership position, you know?

He’s on top of the world, and he does rub elbows with the most famous people that we ever hear about.” said RVD, “He has a lot of support. I support him. I would vote for him, probably yeah.”

The Rock was asked about potentially running for the office in 2017. Replying to it, he had said that it’s something he has seriously considered and while the former WWE star cleared that he won’t be competing for the office in 2020, he didn’t rule out the possibility of it for future.

Apart from this, RVD also talked about teaming with The Rock in 2001 and claimed that he does not know if it was a decision from the WWE management or if the Rock requested to work with him.