PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Offers Praise For 2 WWE Superstars

Kemo
12-30-2020, 06:37 PM
Hulk Hogan is scheduled to be part of WWE’s legends night next week on RAW. He spoke to Metro UK about the upcoming event and during the discussion, mentioned 2 WWE Superstars he has been impressed by.

Hogan first offered praise for Smackdown’s Kevin Owens. He said he was first impressed by Owens after watching him in NXT back in 2015.

“I was really into the NXT thing and I didn’t see any one guy there that really grinded and just thumped and thumped and stayed on it and was just vicious, and knew when to back off and when to beg and knew all the Pat Patterson tricks,’ Hogan said. “Then I saw Kevin Owens and I thought ‘Wow, that’s the guy. That’s the guy.’ You know, he can be the next one if he’s given the opportunity.”

Kevin Owens has recently been involved in a program with Roman Reigns on Smackdown.

Hogan then offered praise for RAW’s Matt Riddle.

“Right now there’s another guy that’s stumbling into that situation. You know, acting like he doesn’t know what’s going on but he’s smart as hell,” Hogan continued.

“That’s the ‘Bro’, Riddle, who kicks his flip-flops off when he comes into the ring. ‘I’ve been watching him and he’s really got good instincts. He’s really got a good aptitude for understanding what needs to be done, you know. It’s all about instincts and timing. ‘His timing is off a little bit but it’s starting to come each and every week so, I mean, he would be the next one I’d put my money on.”