PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Appears On Kevin Hart’s YouTube Show

Kemo
12-31-2020, 08:08 PM
Ric Flair appeared on the season finale of comedian Kevin Hart’s YouTube show recently. The 16x World Champion and Hart took an ice bath while they discussed multiple subjects, as is the theme of the show. Flair and Hart both made iconic “Nature Boy” themed entrances to their ice baths. Hart had his own robe as well.

Flair and Hart spoke about how the Nature Boy has become an icon in the world of Hip Hop. He was also asked about his ability to command a room during the ice bath.

“Yeah, I had that probably when I was about 14 or 15,” Flair said. “I got in trouble at a boarding school at 15, and I just started ‘Nat-ching.”

Hart also asked Flair what his favourite match was from his career. Flair responded that it was his match against Shawn Michaels from Bad Blood 2003.

“I get asked that a lot, and there have been so many, but it would be the match with Shawn [Michaels]” he answered. Flair was 59-years-old at the time.

Other guests on Kevin Hart’s “Cold as Balls” show this season include Tony Hawk, Reggie Bush, Ryan Garcia, Lindsey Vonn, Demarcus Cousins, Jemele Hill, and Chris Bosh.

Ric Flair is scheduled to be part of WWE’s “Legends Night” next Monday on RAW.

You can view the full episode in the player below:

QaKHhUPauJY