PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan: “Some of the Younger Guys Are Really Cold to Me”

Kemo
01-04-2021, 08:01 PM
Hulk Hogan will be one of many WWE legends on-hand for tonight’s episode of RAW. Hogan spoke to ESPN recently to promote tonight’s night of legends, and during the discussion spoke about some talent in WWE giving him a cold reception backstage.

“It’s a mixed bag,” Hogan said when asked about the reception he gets backstage. “Some people I get a really warm reception from."

Hogan continued to say the younger wrestlers might not know him as well as the older ones.

“When I’ve gone back before by myself, there have been certain wrestlers, like Edge and Seth Rollins, that have told me to my face that the only reason they got into this business was because of me. The newer kids … I don’t think they know who I am all the way?”

Hogan also said that younger wrestlers might not be as aware of what his big run in the 1980s was about.

“We blazed such a trail that it’s hard for the young guys to follow that trail. It’s like what Vince McMahon always says [does Vince impression]: ‘Hogan, I’m always looking for an attraction.’ That’s because we branded something in Vince’s mind where he’s always looking for that next big thing, that hood ornament.”