PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Calls Out Karrion Kross: Let’s Fight & Make Some Money

Kemo
02-03-2021, 02:15 AM
WWE legend Randy Orton sees dollar signs in former NXT Champion Karrion Kross.

The Viper competed against Edge on Monday’s WWE Raw. The longtime rivals wrestled in the main event. 24 hours after winning the Royal Rumble, Edge defeated Orton thanks to a distraction by Alexa Bliss.

Orton stayed up late Monday night and shared some thoughts on social media. Orton came across a video posted by NXT star Karrion Kross. As seen below, Kross is depicted in Manhattan’s financial district. He narrates the video and speaks about one of his favorite subjects: time.

“Time tells all,” said Kross. “You know, I’ve always had an obsession with time. Or perhaps, time has had an obsession with me. I’ve never really known the difference.”

Randy Orton responded to the video with a message to Karrion Kross. He told Kross, “Get yo ass up here,” a reference to WWE‘s main roster. Orton then laid out a challenge, sharing his opinion that the two grapplers could do big business together.

“Let’s fight, make some money and crack a beer. Wtf you waiting for??? Time? F*ck time.”

You can see the video and Orton’s reply in the tweet below:

Get yo ass up here and let’s fight make some $ and crack a beer. Wtf you waiting for??? Time? Fuck time. Haha I’ll set my alarm https://t.co/dC7zI2gjLf

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) February 2, 2021

Smartmark
02-08-2021, 03:29 AM
I want to see a match between Orton and Kross!!! Only problem is that Orton should have a valet.

Why did never Orton have a valet?