PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Wants Keith Lee in The Hurt Business

Kemo
02-16-2021, 09:04 PM
Bobby Lashley, who is the current WWE United States Champion and member of The Hurt Business, has said that he wants Keith Lee in the faction.

Bobby Lashley said that he thinks Keith Lee is a star that is ready to breakout and joining The Hurt Business will propel him to the next level.

While speaking to TV Insider for an interview, the United States Champion was asked if he sees himself in Keith Lee. Bobby Lashley agreed to this, commenting that when he first came to the scene, he was a big name in the industry but he was never able to bag the world title. According to him, The Limitless One needs a push to the limelight that a stint with The Hurt Business will provide.

Bobby Lashley said, “Now that you say that, I kind of do. When I first came in, I was a major player. Then I hovered. At certain times I faced John Cena, Booker T. and JBL [John Bradshaw Layfield], but I never broke through to get that world title. Keith has earned respect from a lot of people. He has been going out there and doing everything he has to do. I think he’s the kind of person who might need a little Hurt Business in his life to take him to that next level. He is ready to breakout, as are others.”

Keith Lee was added to the main roster in 2020 after a great stint in NXT, where he won the NXT Championship and also the North American Championship.

Since The Hurt Business has seen some tension amongst the members, Bobby Lashley was asked if there is a possibility the group might disband.

“No. Sometimes when we disagree, it’s just being brothers — you have little spats. There’s no chance we’re breaking up.”

Meanwhile, Bobby Lashley will defend his United States title against Keith Lee himself and Matt Riddle in a triple-threat match at the Elimination Chamber event this Sunday. He defeated Apollo Crews at Payback last year to win the title for the second time in his career.

Smartmark
02-16-2021, 09:09 PM
Hopefully not. They have ruined Keith Lee already if you ask me.