PDA

View Full Version : New Title Match Set For WWE Elimination Chamber, Updated Card

Kemo
02-21-2021, 05:08 AM
:chamber:

A new match has been announced for Sunday’s WWE Elimination Chamber PPV.

On Friday’s episode of SmackDown, it was revealed that WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler will defend the straps against Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair

WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming days. As it stands now, there are only a few matches confirmed. There’s still no word who WWE Raw Women’s Champion Asuka will face after Lacey Evans was pulled due to her pregnancy.

Also, Keith Lee missed Monday’s Raw and his status for the Triple Threat Match along with WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley and Matt Riddle is up in the air.

Jax and Baszler are slated to defend the titles against Raquel Gonzelez and Dakota Kai on the March 3rd edition of NXT.

Updated WWE Elimination Chamber Card

WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus – Elimination Chamber Match
WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. TBA
Kevin Owens vs. Jey Uso vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro – #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match
WWE Raw Women’s Champion Asuka vs. TBA
WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Matt Riddle vs. Keith Lee – Triple Threat Match
WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler vs. Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair

Smartmark
02-21-2021, 01:24 PM
Ehhhh... Why have they suddenly started to team up people who are enemies? I have no interest in Nia teaming with Bazler. And I am not interested in watching Sasha and Bianca team up either. Only thing that can make it worse are if they actually put the tag titles on Sasha and Bianca.

Kemo
02-21-2021, 08:26 PM
Ehhhh... Why have they suddenly started to team up people who are enemies? I have no interest in Nia teaming with Bazler. And I am not interested in watching Sasha and Bianca team up either. Only thing that can make it worse are if they actually put the tag titles on Sasha and Bianca.

It's the same kind of shit that AEW does. Blurring the lines of good guys and bad guys. It makes for shitty storylines that make no sense.