PDA

View Full Version : Pat McAfee Talks Potential WrestleMania 37 Match

Kemo
03-11-2021, 07:42 PM
One time NXT Superstar Pat McAfee recently appeared on the 10 Questions with Kyle Brandt podcast. The former NFL kicker discussed a number of topics on the show, including a potential WrestleMania 37 match.

“That would be dope. That would be pretty cool,” McAfee said on the podcast. “Just like the NFL thing though, now that I’ve gotten a chance to do it… I have so much respect for anyone who’s ever wrestled. The amount of work and amount of buy in to be a successful wrestler, especially to be a WWE WrestleMania guy; that’s a lot.”

“The goal is for people to remember something as epic” Pat McAfee continued, saying how he would want to return to WWE. “But I’m not sure I’m tough enough for a ‘Mania like run, or my schedule that could allow me. But that would obviously be insane if I were at a WrestleMania.”

Pat McAfee also discussed his love of the Attitude Era on the show. “Attitude Era is where I lived,” said McAfee. “I grew up in that. I would assume everyone who is about my age new the Attitude Era. Monday Night Wars. WWF RAW and Monday Nitro were battling, it was awesome.”