PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Buries Rapper Soulja Boy Again For Talking Trash

Kemo
03-29-2021, 06:41 PM
Randy Orton and rapper Soulja Boy continue to exchange trash talk on social media.

The beef began earlier this month, when Soulja Boy tweeted that the ‘rap game’ is faker than WWE. Any wrestling fan knows, using the “f word” is a blatant sign of disrespect to the athletes who devote their lives and risk their health for our entertainment.

Rap game faker than WWE

— Soulja Boy (Drako) (@souljaboy) February 28, 2021

The tweet got the attention of several WWE Superstars, including Randy Orton. The Viper went off on Soulja Boy.

Ps @sanbenito would beat the fuck outta you. Why? How? Because he’s seen our world. Respects it and knows what it takes and finds himself lucky to be a part of it. You wanna talk fake? Pawn that cheap ass chain and come work for it you one hit wonder ass mutha fucka

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) March 2, 2021

Soulja Boy must have liked the attention he received by the online tussle with Orton, because he’s back at it again. He fired off a few flagrant tweets at WWE and ‘Randy Organ’ Sunday morning:

WWE scared of me. And Randy organ pussy. They big cap use somebody else name for ratings. I knew they was too fake to have me there I’ll slap the shit out dude live.

— Soulja Boy (Drako) (@souljaboy) March 28, 2021

You a bitch @RandyOrton and I mean that pussy

— Soulja Boy (Drako) (@souljaboy) March 28, 2021

Randy Orton responded late Sunday night by putting Soulja Boy’s physical size into perspective and saying “you’re welcome” for giving him some attention.

My dick taller then you. Weighs more too. Go to bed you fucking infant. You’re welcome for the boost. Go choke on a keyboard.

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) March 29, 2021