PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion PS3 content goes multiplatform

Dark Drakan
10-18-2006, 07:22 PM
PC and Xbox 360 gamers are to get PS3 version's new content first in Europe according to latest reports!

Bethesda's epic RPG The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is loosening its PC and Xbox 360 girdle to accommodate Knights of the Nine, a new faction and new quests expansion that'll feature out the box in the forthcoming PS3 version of the game.

Knights of the Nine will be out November 21st. Will be up for download for PC via OblivionDownloads.com and for Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Marketplace.

Bethesda explains, "Knights of the Nine features an all-new faction and quests for noble characters and answers many of the questions surrounding the Ayleid ruins found throughout Oblivion.

"Players can join a new faction and found their own order of holy knights - leading them into battle against a sorcerer-king and his demonic minions while exploring massive dungeons and searching for legendary relics - the holy armor and weapons of the Divine Crusader."

In addition, a boxed retail version of Knights of the Nine is releasing on November 21 for PC - to be co-published by Ubisoft in Europe. The boxed version contains the new faction and quest material along with currently available Oblivion content Horse Armor, The Orrery, Wizard's Tower, Vile Lair, Thieves Den, Mehrunes' Razor, and Spell Tomes.

SOURCE - CVG

cabttm0018
11-12-2006, 10:22 PM
woaa cnt wait for this! looks great :)

TheTruePredator
12-03-2006, 09:02 PM
i concur

joshdyamond
12-05-2006, 05:26 AM
Ah that pisses me off I bought Oblivion months ago for my XBOX 360 and I have to buy that shit now. :(

Dark Drakan
12-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Ah that pisses me off I bought Oblivion months ago for my XBOX 360 and I have to buy that shit now. :(

It wont be expensive and availible over Xbox Live and should be a Cased version not far behind so its definatley a good thing plus it comes with the new faction and quest material along with currently available Oblivion content Horse Armor, The Orrery, Wizard's Tower, Vile Lair, Thieves Den, Mehrunes' Razor, and Spell Tomes.