PDA

View Full Version : WWE Wrestlemania 37 - Night 2 Final Card, Photos and Discussion

LionDen
04-11-2021, 11:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QFdbNsA.jpg

Join us for LIVE coverage, discussion and photos / screencaps during the show - Click Here (http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=312209)!

Card:

Universal Championship
(Triple Threat Match)
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan

The Fiend vs. Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship
(Nigerian Drum Fight Match)
Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews

Raw Women’s Championship Match
Asuka (c) vs. Rhea Ripley

WWE Women's Tag Team Title Match
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (c's) vs. Natalya and Tamina

United States Championship Match
Riddle (c) vs. Sheamus

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

TKO
04-11-2021, 07:53 PM
so i had a dream last night about the womens tag. what if jax/shayna lay out tamina/natalya before the match then have them come to the ring and say they have no challengers...ALL OF A SUDDEN EEEEEER. WHO IS THAT...BECKY LYNCH IN THE TRUCK. She comes down to the ring huge pop and says you want a fooking challenge do yeas?. im here. then OMG...COULD IT BE...IT IS...RONDA ROUSEY. She teams with Becky and they destroy Shayna and Jax in seconds with the double armbar. fans pop. then they keep the titles until summerslam or mania and have a 1 on 1 at mania next year. both girls could win both womens titles as well and all girls have history so that's two singles matches as well.

Smartmark
04-11-2021, 08:01 PM
^^ I would mark, even if it means my girl Nia has to lose. To see Ronda back would be amazing!

TKO
04-11-2021, 10:42 PM
possible

Smartmark
04-11-2021, 11:02 PM
Here is my predictions/hopes for tonights card:

Universal Championship

Asuka (c) vs. Rhea Ripley

WWE Women's Tag Team Title Match
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (c's) vs. Natalya and Tamina

United States Championship Match
Riddle (c) vs. Sheamus

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

TKO
04-11-2021, 11:28 PM
half right i see edge winning and rhea and sheamus. if over then orton could win

LionDen
04-11-2021, 11:43 PM
so i had a dream last night about the womens tag. what if jax/shayna lay out tamina/natalya before the match then have them come to the ring and say they have no challengers...ALL OF A SUDDEN EEEEEER. WHO IS THAT...BECKY LYNCH IN THE TRUCK. She comes down to the ring huge pop and says you want a fooking challenge do yeas?. im here. then OMG...COULD IT BE...IT IS...RONDA ROUSEY. She teams with Becky and they destroy Shayna and Jax in seconds with the double armbar. fans pop. then they keep the titles until summerslam or mania and have a 1 on 1 at mania next year. both girls could win both womens titles as well and all girls have history so that's two singles matches as well.

That be awesome. lol

LionDen
04-11-2021, 11:44 PM
My picks:

Universal Championship
(Triple Threat Match)