PDA

View Full Version : Nita Strauss Reveals That She Wants To Wrestle For WWE

Kemo
04-14-2021, 10:39 PM
Nita Strauss recently spoke to the UnSKripted podcast. The Guitarist discussed a number of topics on the show, including how she wants to wrestle for WWE.

Strauss has been on WWE programming a number of different times, including WrestleMania week’s NXT Stand & Deliver shows and playing Shinsuke Nakamura‘s entrance theme at WrestleMania 34.

“I’m pretty athletic already, so I imagine being a pretty athletic wrestler,” Strauss began on the podcast. “If I was to ever get in the ring, hopefully someday and get to do a couple of spots, I’d like to have an interesting match.”

“I don’t know if I can ever be as accomplished as the real Lucha Libre guys, but [I’ll] get some high-flying spots in” Nita Strauss continued. “Get some interesting move sets in. That’s what I want to do.”

Strauss finished by saying that she would love to team with her ‘favorite’ performer in WWE, Becky Lynch. “Exactly, Becky. Come on. I’m ready. Let’s go” Strauss noted. “I just got done working out at the gym. Let’s do it. (Claps).”