PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Reacts To WWE Suspension & $100,000 Fine

Kemo
04-21-2021, 07:07 PM
8d6dAE5Y3YY

Charlotte Flair snapped during the main event segment of Monday’s WWE Raw. The 13-time Women’s Champion faced Asuka in the final match of the show. Asuka picked up the win by pinfall after interference by Raw Women’s Champion, Rhea Ripley.

The Queen lashed out after the finish. She viciously attacked referee Eddie Orengo and went back for more after WWE officials pulled her off the ref.

During the post-Raw edition of Raw Talk, WWE official Adam Pearce announced that Charlotte has been suspended indefinitely as a result of her actions. She was also hit with a $100,000 fine, according to storylines.

Charlotte Flair posted a series of messages on social media addressing the situation. She is outraged that WWE had the audacity to discipline her, despite the fact that she repeatedly assaulted an official.

“This whole thing sped past ridiculous, jumped over absurd and landed right on stupid,” she wrote. “The top two wrestlers in WWE having a classic match on the flagship show, and for what? To be ruined by a petulant child with Road Warriors cosplay shoulder pads.”

Flair continued, “They found one other thing as well: audacity. The audacity to fine me. The audacity to physically remove me from MY RING and remove me from a building with MY NAME on the marquee. The fine? The suspension? Adam Pearce? All the same, a joke.”

It is unknown at this time why Charlotte Flair is being written off WWE television.