PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels & Kevin Nash Discuss ‘WWE Untold” Documentary

Kemo
05-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash are the subjects of “WWE Untold: Two Dudes With Attitudes.” The documentary is now streaming on Peacock.

Kevin Nash made his WWE debut in June of 1993 as Michaels’ bodyguard, Diesel. It was the start of a friendship that has spanned nearly three decades. They’ve done it all together. They’ve been bitter rivals and they’ve been tag team champions. From the main event of WrestleMania to the WWE Hall of Fame, Michaels and Nash’s careers are forever linked.

pqOJ0wRt8bc

Michaels spoke with TMZ Sports this week to promote the project. Here’s what he said about Nash’s role in his transition from mid-card act to Hall of Fame headliner. “Kevin was a really big part of my life and really, obviously of my career, in taking my singles career, and I would arguably say to that main event level,” he began.

“I felt like I was doing pretty darn well transitioning from Sherri to myself, but it was sort of in that Intercontinental Championship area. I think as Kevin joined me in that time, we were able to take one another to another level within the WWE. When you’re in it doing it, it all happens very fast and you don’t really have a time to look back and think about that, so every time they come with these documentaries it’s always fun to be able to take some time and focus and talk about the appreciation you have for that time.”

Michaels and Nash brought out the best in each other on camera. However, Michaels admits they were both troublemakers behind the scenes. You can watch some of HBK’s chat with TMZ Sports in the player embedded below:

mIa5rj9q0_o

Kevin Nash says he got emotional while watching the documentary and called his time with Shawn Michaels an amazing part of his life.

Just watched the peice on Shawn and myself. Tearing up as I relive such an amazing time in my life. Thank you @WWE and @peacockTV for letting me relive it. Note to self NEVER EVER shoot a documentary on your life during a pandemic in which you had the virus and look like it.

— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) May 2, 2021