PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair On Which Company He Thinks Daniel Bryan Will Sign With

Kemo
05-16-2021, 03:30 PM
Daniel Bryan has everyone puzzled with his future after not having re-signed with WWE following the expiry of his contract last month but Ric Flair believes that he can’t go anywhere else.

The 16-time world champion recently had an interview with My World podcast where he talked about the current happenings of the company.

Speaking about Bryan, Flair claimed that the former SmackDown star does not have an option but to re-sign because his whole family is closely tied to WWE:

“He doesn’t have an option, he’s going to go home with Brie [Bella], he’s one of the nicest kids I’ve ever met in the business and he wouldn’t leave the WWE. I would have a very difficult time believing he would leave the WWE, if he does, I’d be very surprised. That whole family, everybody’s tied to the WWE.

I was under the impression he wanted to go home and spend more time with the kids.” said Ric Flair, “I don’t know what he’s going to do; whatever he does I wish him nothing but the best.”

The WWE hall of famer also admitted that at first he didn’t think Bryan would be able to make a difference because of his smaller size but he has.

Daniel Bryan lost a career vs. title match to Roman Reigns during the April 30 episode of SmackDown. It was reported afterward that his WWE contract has expired. People have been speculating what will be his next move since then.