PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Has a Lot of Respect for Dr Britt Baker D.M.D

Kemo
05-18-2021, 06:02 PM
WWE superstar Bayley opened up in a recent NY Post interview and lauded a current AEW wrestler with praise. There is a history of good blood between the pair, who have both labelled themselves as role models of their respective organization.

This point sparked a running social media exchange between the pair, but at the end of the day, Bayley was happy for the doctor to keep using the moniker that she first picked up.

When asked in the interview about there being room for more than one wrestling role model, Bayley simple shook her head at the interviewer.

However, she turned it around when further pushed on the subject.

Q: You and (AEW’s role model) Britt Baker have had a little fun back and forth on social media. Does that benefit everybody because it gets fans engaged talking about the two of you?

A: I love Britt. She’s awesome and everything she’s doing is really cool, so I can’t even hate on her. I’ve heard a podcast where she talked about it and there’s no hard feelings, there’s no disrespect and I only want the best for her because as a role model that’s how you’re supposed to react to these type of things. So, go get ’em Britt Baker.

The chance of the pair having a legitimate in-ring feud is non-existent at this point in time. However, a passive-aggressive war of words on social media is fun to watch unfold. A fight between the two, with role model status on the line, would certainly make for an interesting match.