PDA

View Full Version : Bayley and Belair Rumored for a Hair vs Hair Match

Kemo
05-18-2021, 07:13 PM
It has been seven years since WWE had their last hair vs hair match. Back then Enzo Amore beat Sylvester Lefort on NXT. According to Bryan Alvarez, WWE have big plans for Bayley and Bianca Belair to culminate their feud with just this match.

The rivalry between Bayley and Belair has been well managed so far. Belair’s recent victory at Backlash came courtesy of her lengthy locks.

Talking on the Wrestling Observer, Bryan Alvarez claimed that everything WWE have done with this feud until this point leans towards a Luchas de Apuestas match between the pair.

It is highly unlikely that Belair would be willing to shave her head. After all, her long hair is a major part of her current character. For Bayley however, shaving her head would cement her as one of the baddest heels on the roster. Discussing the topic back in February, Belair claimed that she would certainly be up for the challenge.

“People bring it up all the time and they ask do I ever think I’ll ever be a part of that. I think it’s pretty much inevitable because I mean, so much of who I am is my braid. I mean, she even has a name. Her name is Destiny, and it makes sense, right? So, and I think that it’s really fun to have feuds sometimes that aren’t always a part of the title picture and if I have a hair versus hair match… I ain’t gonna say it’s bigger than a title.

A title is pretty big, you know? But, there will be a lot at stake and I think a lot of people could get very invested in it. I don’t wanna lose my braid, I don’t want to lose my hair. I think it would be great. I’d be down for it,” Belair told ESPN Cheap Heat.

Since transitioning into a heel persona Bayley has moved from strength to strength and is arguably one of the more entertaining people on the roster.

It has been well documented that WWE had plans for a hair vs hair match back in 2020. The feud between Mady Rose and Sonya Deville was supposed to end that way. However, Deville’s stalker trial meant she could not shave her head. The plan was shelved, but it is clearly looking likely that it has been dusted off once more.

Smartmark
05-19-2021, 08:24 PM
Bayley better cut that stupid ponytail off Bianca!

TKO
05-19-2021, 09:46 PM
Haha Bayley getting shaved since already is