PDA

View Full Version : Shinsuke Nakamura On Potential Rematch With Brock Lesnar

Kemo
05-19-2021, 10:13 PM
Shinsuke Nakamura hasn’t had a whole lot of interaction with Brock Lesnar in WWE but the King Of Strong Style is still interested in a rematch with The Beast from their NJPW days.

The former NXT champion recently appeared on the Oral Sessions podcast hosted by Renee Paquette, where he talked about a number of things.

During the interview, Nakamura was asked about Lesnar and his behavior during his NJPW stint. Replying to it, he said that he would be open to a rematch before claiming that Brock’s behavior was very unprofessional:

“If I have the opportunity, of course, I want [it]. [on the reaction to Brock Lesnar’s NJPW run] I was young, and he was young, I don’t know, [It was very] unprofessional.”

For those who don’t know, Brock Lesnar had a short stint with NJPW after his WWE departure and he won the IWGP World Heavyweight title in his debut match for the promotion in October 2005.

The Beast defended his title against opponents such as Shinsuke Nakamura. However, Lesnar’s unwillingness to defend the title regularly led to the company stripping him of the championship in July 2006.