PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Kidd Recalls Interesting Backstage Interaction With Shawn Michaels

Kemo
05-20-2021, 02:40 PM
Tyson Kidd has been involved in the wrestling business for almost all his life which started with him making his in-ring debut in 1995, at the age of 15.

In a recent interview with WrestlingInc, the retired wrestling star talked about a number of things and opened up about his experiences in the wrestling world.

During the interview, Kidd told an interesting backstage incident with Shawn Michaels, where he had heard HBK say that he was nervous before a match:

“I was a kid, about 15 years old, and I remember seeing Shawn Michaels earlier in the day of WrestleMania 12, Diana Hart was asking if [Shawn] was excited for the match. And I remember him saying he was really nervous."

Tyson Kidd explained that he had made his debut the summer before and he found it interesting that even Michaels got nervous before a bout:

“I’d had my first match the summer before, and I am a 15-year-old kid, and I remember being insanely nervous. I remember sitting there and hearing those words come out of Shawn Michaels’ mouth in 1996 and I was like, ‘Shawn Michaels is nervous? No way!

I thought I was just nervous!’ [Michaels] did say to [Diana] later that he was nervous about entertaining the crowd for that amount of time. So, it was kind of an interesting thing to see Shawn Michaels say that.”

Apart from this Tyson Kidd also discussed how he has been a part of many WrestleManias throughout his life and shared his experience of being there for various editions of the show of shows.