PDA

View Full Version : Alexander Wolfe Clarifies WWE Status After Reported Release

Kemo
05-20-2021, 02:42 PM
Reports of several NXT talents being released from their contract became a point of discussion among fans earlier today and one of the most notable names being mentioned was Alexander Wolfe.

Though once the reports went viral, the former Sanity member came forward. He made a tweet to clarify his status with the company and revealed that he hasn’t been let go by the officials just yet.

Wolfe took on his Twitter to reveal that his current WWE contract actually expires on June 15 and he can only take bookings after that.

However, at the same time, the NXT star updated his Twitter bio to start accepting independent bookings, indicating that he won’t be staying around for long.

His former Sanity teammates Nikki Cross and Killian Dane also took on their twitters to reflect on their time together, further confirming that his official release is only a matter of time:

Just for the record:
My WWE contract will expire on June 15th.
That means I'm a free agent on June 16th.

I have a lot in my head right now
so let's keep it short:

Thank you @WWENXT @WWE for 6 year.
Bye bye

— Axel The Axeman Tischer (@TheWWEWolfe) May 19, 2021

Thank you. You were so good to me from day 1. Getting to work with you and learn from you was a true honor. Outside of that, I’m just happy I got to experience your kindness and generosity as a brother. You are so talented and I’m excited for your next chapter @TheWWEWolfe

— Nikki Cross (@NikkiCrossWWE) May 19, 2021

To say I adore @TheWWEWolfe is an incredible understatement
I had the time of my life traveling with you, training with you and debating with you ?
You are an incredible talent, tag partner and friend & I cannot wait to see what happens next for you

Alles Gute mein freund h

— Damo (@DamoMackle) May 19, 2021

Alexander Wolfe signed with WWE back in 2015 and he started teaming with Sawyer Fulton in 2016. The duo joined Nikki Cross and Eric Young to form the Sanity Stable in NXT in late 2016.

After Sanity’s main roster debut on SmackDown and disbanding, the German professional wrestler was sent to the NXT UK brand where he joined the Imperium faction led by the current NXT UK champion Walter.

TKO
05-20-2021, 11:00 PM
Shit anyway