PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston On How Big E Will Do In The Money In The Bank Match

Kemo
05-20-2021, 02:43 PM
Big E is long overdue for a world title push. Many wonder if the upcoming Money In The Bank PPV could open the doors of a world title opportunity for him and Kofi Kingston recently commented on the possibility.

The former WWE champion recently spoke to Sports Illustrated where he talked about the ladder match and how his partner will do in such a scenario.

Kingston explained that E would be a great fit in a match such as Money In The Bank. He would bring a lot of things on the table which we haven’t seen before:

“E would be a great fit because he would bring a lot of things to the table you hadn’t seen before; there aren’t a lot of people that move like Big E that are built like him in a Money in the Bank match.”

Kofi mentioned how Big E is not only very strong but athletic as well. Discussing how a MITB win can lead to a main event push, Kingston revealed that one of his goals to join New Day was to help his teammates:

“One of my goals when I initially joined New Day, when Woods and E approached me about being in this group, I wanted to do something new—and I wanted to help Woods and E rise,

And do whatever I could do to help them achieve a level of stardom in this industry that they hadn’t before,” said Kofi Kingston, “So yes, E would be amazing in Money in the Bank.”

The Money In The Bank usually takes place in May or June but the company has moved the show down this year and announced Hell In A Cell as their next PPV.

It’s believed that Money In The Bank will be held in July with fans in attendance. It will be a great opportunity for WWE to push Big E to the next level with a big win in the presence of fans.