PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross On Picking Randy Orton As The Best Wrestler In The World Over Kenny Omega

Kemo
05-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Jim Ross had recently called Randy Orton ‘the best wrestler in the world’ right now. However, some fans took exception to his comments, giving the title to Kenny Omega from Ross’ current promotion.

The former WWE commentator talked about the objection of fans on the latest episode of his Grilling JR podcast and explained his remarks.

Ross first reiterated his comments saying that he doesn’t think anybody is better than Orton in the business currently. He mentioned how the viper does not disappoint despite bad packaging from creative:

“I don’t think anybody is any better than Randy Orton in the wrestling business. Of course that’s so subjective. I love Randy’s work, although I don’t watch it regularly enough to make a great evaluation,

In the last several months that I have tuned in to watch some of Randy’s segments, he doesn’t disappoint. No matter how the creative is packaged to him, he doesn’t disappoint.”

However, while talking about how many fans pick the current AEW champion over the legend killer for the mantle; Jim Ross said that he is not going to argue that opinion:

“I’m sure there’s Kenny Omega fans out there that would say Omega is the best wrestler in the world. Some will, and they got the right to their opinion and I’m not going to argue it.”

Ross also explained how the pick of the best wrestler is subjective to one’s opinion and there are a lot of good wrestlers out there in the business currently.