PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Eager to Work With Seth Rollins

Kemo
05-23-2021, 04:41 PM
Adam Cole has yet to make the move to the main roster. When he does, however, there is one many he is eager to face. Seth Rollins. The pair have fought on many different occasions, across many different promotions through the years. However, Adam Cole is quick to recall their bout on Monday Night Raw a few years ago. Citing it as a legendary moment in his career.

Appearing on the recent 100th episode of WWE’S The Bump, Rollins and Cole came together to talk wrestling, that match, and possibilities for the future.

6HrwnlDPJtM

Both men are at the top of their game and leaders of their respective brands. A match between them is guaranteed to draw viewers.

“I know, myself, and Adam Cole are capable of so much more than what you saw that night. That was a little dip in the pool. We’ve got an entire ocean of potential awaiting us. I know if we run it once, twice, three, four, five times, we’ll blow the wrestling world out of the sky!” Rollins said talking about the chemistry he and Adam Cole share.

At the time, Adam Cole was building a following in NXT. Coming in with a huge reputation following his stint in New Japan among others. However, at the time, NXT was still very much viewed as a feeder brand.

“To me, I showed everybody that Adam Cole had arrived and that I could be a player not just on NXT, but on Raw or SmackDown. That match was massive for my career, huge!”

As their discussions continued, the topic turned not only to future fights against one another but to possibly teamwork. Both men responded positively to the idea of working together down the road.

“I like that idea, too,” Adam Cole replied.

“That sounds great!” Seth Rollins stated. “I think it would be uncomfortable for the other teams that come and face us. They wouldn’t stand a chance. We’re two good-looking young men, and we’re talented. No one would stand a chance – the men or women. The chemistry is off the charts.”

One way or another, every professional wrestling fan is eager to see these two men work together more often. The question is finding the right storyline to make it work.