PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Thinks There Is Still Life Left In His Demon Character

Kemo
05-25-2021, 07:57 PM
Fans are still wanting Finn Balor to bring back his Demon character on WWE NXT TV.

Balor started painting himself for big matches in Japan and the independent scene. This was done for him to have different personas and he carried it over to WWE when he signed with the company.

He used the character for some big matches, but hasn’t used it since working a match at WWE Super ShowDown 2019.

Balor discussed about the persona while speaking with Ryan Satin on Out of Character. This is where he recalled talking with Triple H about it and how “The Game” wanted to build a backstory as to why he transforms from himself to the character.

“That’s when we developed the dark side of the Balor character and Finn being the good side of the character. It was an evolution and I’m not really sure, looking back, if that’s how I wanted it to be handled or if it got too far from where it was or if it made it better, I don’t really know. In ten years’ time, looking back, I might go ‘we did it right’ or ‘we messed it up,’ I don’t know yet. There’s still some life left in the Demon character, but right now I’m happy being the Prince and I feel like this is my most true self in my WWE tenure.”

Balor is set to challenge Karrion Kross for the NXT Championship on Tuesday’s episode of NXT, which is a rematch from NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver where Karrion beat Balor for the strap.

:balor: